3.5 Protein Servings/ 1 Vegetable
- 1 large egg, plus 3 large egg whites
- 4 ounces soft silken tofu, drained
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (ribs and seeds removed)
- 1 scallion, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
In a bowl, whisk together egg, egg whites and tofu, season with salt and pepper.
In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high, add bell pepper and scallion whites. Cook until scallion has browned, 3–5 minutes, transfer to a plate. Add egg mixture to skillet, cook, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula, just until set, 2–3 minutes. Top with bell pepper mixture and scallion greens.