6 Protein Servings/ 4 Portions
- 1/4 cup Asian style sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and sriracha in a mixing bowl. Place the salmon fillets on a foil lined baking sheet,. Use a brush or a spoon to lacquer the salmon with the chili glaze. Bake the salmon until the glaze has begun to lightly caramelize and the salmon flakes with gentle pressure, about 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.